Friday, April 08, 2016

A "Back to School" TWAS!

We've had a great week back at school! Everyone was soooooooo excited to see one another after Spring Break! We started Expert Projects . . . it's so awesome to see such a great variety of topics that each student chose!


Here's Kaitlyn J's write-up about our week from her Kidblog account . . . .


Well School is back and now I have to make TWAS so.... here I go!


On Monday, we got new spots and I got to sit next to Jace because she is awesome and also she is my best friend every!!!!(But Laine was my first friend and if you want me to tell that story leave a comment and let me know!) Anyway it is just me and Jace together as friends but I don't mind, Also we did 3,2,1 Sharing and that is when we share 3 fun facts 2 things we will miss now that spring break is over and 1 thing that surprised you and well I don't want to share all the things I did that will be later.

On Tuesday, we did a school wide writing job and I wrote about how I did 10 backflips in a row and how I backed brownies for the first time, Also we switch are spots in music and I am siting next to Corbin and Rebecca and we also had to name the notes.

On Wednesday, we  had French and  we played a board game and then I had to go to the eye doctor but I am not going to talk about it.

On Thursday, we did a writing prompt about gargoyles, anyways we did a cool earth art.

On Friday, we typed on TWAS and we had gym.

By Kaitlyn J

 
 
 


No comments: