Friday, April 22, 2016

An RCMP TWAS . . .


We had a really busy week with Earth Day Activities each day. We also had an RCMP Officer visit our class on Tuesday to talk to the students about the D.A.R.E. Program. It's geared for the Grade 5 health curriculum, so unfortunately the Grade 4s will not be allowed to participate. However, Constable Human said that he'll have something special ready for just the Grade 4s, which is great!

Here's Rebecca's TWAS from our Kidblog account:

Earthy Monday was awesome! We started a writing prompt about coming home from the I.S.S after a year we also have a few Questions to ask to! To bad I don't remember the questions other wise I would have had a longer twas! LOL! Also on Monday we had a morning meeting about morning meetings! Well it was also about how Ms.Palamar is going to join in on our morning meetings!
Tweet tweet Tuesday was incredibly warm! We had the funniest RCMP officer came and talked to us about a program called constable human! The RCMP officer was making jokes left right and center! Later on in the day we got bonus time outside before we went home! I played invasion tag for a bit then I played grounders! #BestTuesdayEver 
Windy Wednesday was supposed to be warm for the whole day but it wasn't and now I'm angry because I wore shorts and my poor legs were cold. We had computer lab and typed up our writing prompts about the I.S.S. My story is not printed yet because Ms.Wasney never corrected it. Gym was awesome because Mr. Kelsey was our sub and we didn't do basket ball. I n gym we went in a group of four and did different stations.
Thursday cursday is so far awesome! For math we corrected our word problems I got them all right by the way but we also played multiplication bingo I won three times! Right now we are doing twas in the computer lab well other people get there writing prompt done.
Friday has no school and I'm going to longe and have fun with my bro's and my sis. 
The school-wide collaborative bulletin board for Earth Day!



No comments: