Friday, December 18, 2015

Secret Santa in Room 31






One thing that is fun about teaching an older grade is that I can do really neat things with the students! Between all the concert practices, we made gorgeous cards for our families and a super adorable snowman mug this week!

The last few years, we've held Secret Santa in Room 31 during the last week of school. I wasn't quite sure how the idea would go over with the students this year . . . but they loved it! I was impressed with all the awesome clues! It sure was fun to see everyone's enthusiasm each morning as things were delivered!

Here's Kaitlyn's review . . .

Things to share:

#3. I love the gifts that my Secret Santa gets me because it is nice to know that my Secret Santa does not forget me.

#2. I do not know who my Secret Santa is but they get me good gifts.

#1. I wonder who my Secret Santa is.

Things that surprised me:

#2. The gifts my Secret Santa gets me.

#1. That my Secret Santa knows me well.

What I hope for:

#1. That I will find out who is my Secret Santa.


By Kaitlyn J 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was so much fun! thank you for doing that with us ms.wasney!
-carter grace