Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Concert Review!

The other day in the lab, students had a choice of reviewing the Christmas Concert or Secret Santa. It's always fun to read what their thoughts are!
Here's Jace's review of the Christmas Concert . . .
3 things to share:

One thing about the Christmas concert is that I think we did a great job singing.
I also think that it was really good how everyone was using really good loud and clear voices.
One more thing about the Christmas concert is that I think we did a really good job watching Mrs. Knoll with the actions.

2 surprising things:

One thing I was REALLY surprised with is when I had to fill in for Mackadie as a nes gadol dancer.
And one more thing is that when I went on stage I didn’t forget the steps.


1 hope:

One thing that I will hope for next time is that we can do another acting Christmas concert.   

By: Jace

No comments: