Friday, December 04, 2015

Charlie and the Chocolate . . . TWAS!



We've had a busy week . . . concert practices are well underway! A special thank you to Katrina and Rebecca who have started the "Candy Cane Club" in our classroom. These girls are planning fun activities for anyone interested. So far, we've met on quite a few recesses to create winter crafts! 

Today, we had our "R Chart Celebration"! The students voted for pj day and a movie afternoon which made for a pretty awesome Friday! Thanks to so many families for sending in movies for us to choose from. We voted on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which we will need to finish next week!

Thanks to Brogan for sharing his TWAS on the blog this week . . .


On Monday we had morning meeting that means we talk about our weekend. I talked about when I had to go to the hospital a lot because my cousin was sick. We had our Book Buddies come and they showed us their portfolio I liked it. After we played math games. It was fun.

On Tuesday we had new spots and new nametags. I am sitting with Max and Matthew. It’s ok. We also had French I am getting really good at it.

On Wednesday we had word work but I chose to do my thumbprint it’s where you guess people’s thumbprint that they made. Also we did read to self I read World of the War for half of the time and wrote a story called Lone Moon.

On Thursday we had library I took out Timberwolf and Battle. Both books are really good.

Today we have PJ day! it is really fun we got to bring a stuffy too. I am almost finished my T.W.A.S.

By Brogan




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms wansey

it was so hard find names
by xavier

Anonymous said...

this was awesome I hope that we do it again.

By:Gina

Anonymous said...

Candy cane club! Love it!
By: Katrina

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Wasney, thank you for letting us make penguins and snowmen for our winter board.
Isabella

Anonymous said...

yay movie
from laine

Anonymous said...

wow! we did have a busy week. I really like brogans twas. Charlie and the chocolate factory is a great movie. I also had a fun week!
-Max

Anonymous said...

It is really fun to be in the Candy Cane Club. I hope we will continue it soon.

by:Mackenzie.F.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LOVE HOW THE PINE TREE ART TURNED OUT








DYLAN

Anonymous said...

so cool
from laine

Anonymous said...

I think that giving Tuesday is awesome and would make someone's day.



By: Gina