Friday, December 11, 2015

A "Practice makes Perfect" TWAS!




We've been super busy with Christmas Concert practices all week! I'm so proud of all of the students that are part of the drama . . . they totally know their lines! Yay! It's always so fun to see the bits and pieces come together for the big show!

Thanks to Gina for sharing her TWAS on the blog this week . . .

On Monday we had a morning meeting and I shared about the three Gerbils I was getting and when I was getting them I got them on Wednesday and they were born on October 7th and they are so cute and they are also sisters. We also talked about Secret Santa and who was going to be doing Secret Santa and it was fun!

            On Tuesday we had art we made ornaments and they look really cool. We used oil pastels and it was awesome and they turned out great. We also had choir practice for the Christmas Concert and it is fun I am also in the drama part for the Christmas Concert and that is fun!!

            On Wednesday we did word work and I did not do it because I was making a card for my auntie because it is her birthday. We also made cards for Jack because he is in the hospital with double pneumonia and we are trying make him feel better.

Pictograph for math on Friday!
            On Thursday we had a choir practice and it was fun and after that we had a full concert run-through with all of the drama people and we did the whole play.

            On Friday we are going to finish the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and it is an awesome movie. We also did twas in the computer lab and like it I am now done my twas. Thank you and ttyl.       
By: Gina   


No comments: