Friday, November 27, 2015

TWAS: Term 1 is a wrap!

Thank you for coming out and celebrating your child's learning over the last 2 days! As busy as this time of the year is for us teachers and students, it's also the most rewarding! It's just awesome to see the students so eager to share with their families.

Thanks to Coen for sharing his TWAS on the blog this week . . .

On Monday we had computer lab and finished our comic life. In the end it turned out looking pretty awesome! We also started writing out Term One Tribune! It think it’s like a newspaper for our classroom? Hmmmm. Well anyways it was really fun! One more thing we did was the final step in our birch tree art! I just love how it turned out!

On Tuesday we had an assembly. I also finished my Who Am I writing. The Who Am I writing looks like a fingerprint. See if you can guess mine! Another thing we had was music. We did recorder stuff.

On Wednesday we got a FREE breakfast because we won some sort of draw. I would give it two stars because the pancakes were super dry, the eggs were cold as ice, and they didn’t even have SYRUP. The only good things were the chocolate milk and sausages. One more thing was that Mrs. Nowicki was a substitute in the morning because Ms. Wasney was in a meeting.
 
On Thursday I am typing this very sentence in the computer lab. And on the bright side I am almost done. Anyways, we also had gym, which we didn’t do anything yet because I think gym is after lunch. I don’t know I’ll check sooner or later. We also did portfolio practice. And we still didn’t do it because it’s after afternoon recess.

On Friday there is no school.

By: Coen




#NOSCHOOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job coen!!!
from laine

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that my TWAS was on the blog..

-Coen

Anonymous said...

looks nice

Anonymous said...

the trees are so fun to make
kaitlyn.s.

Anonymous said...

the trees are fun to make