Friday, November 06, 2015

A Peaceful TWAS!

This week, we read "What does PEACE feel like?" by V. Radunsky. We did some writing about what peace is to our 5 senses. I always think this is a fun activity, because peace can mean something different for each of us! We worked on an art job that incorporated the writing into it. I really love how our Peace Poppies turned out! Please check them out on Artsonia by clicking HERE.

"Movember" Attendance on Monday!
Thanks to Mackenzie A for sharing what else was up for our week . . .

Monday

On Monday we had Science and we are working on a project where we have to research an animal. I am researching a Wolf because I thought it would be easy because I see them in my back yard all the time. We also had gym and we played volleyball and I was on a team with Carter Grace. I was not very good but it was still fun!


Counting bags with our Grade 2
Book Buddies!
Tuesday

On Tuesday we had music and we sang clouds and it sounded wonderfully. We also had a morning meeting to talk about our new plan to get inside for recess. It made sense to me.


Wednesday

On Wednesday we had French and computer class. In French we just finished up some UN finished work. And in computer class we went on a web site called all the right type. I found it was easy.


Thursday

On Thursday we had art and we did a poppy art thing that looked really pretty and cool. We also had a math quiz that I found easy and I was the first one done. After I finished the teacher told me to take down some of the UNICEF posters. It was fun!


Friday

On Friday we had gym and we did our endurance run. I was partners with Gina and Katie S I got 17 laps. We also had TWAS that’s what I’m writing right now.                   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice T.W.A.S
from laine

Anonymous said...

I really like the poppy art. I see mine
from laine

Anonymous said...

the poppies turned out really good!

Coen

Anonymous said...

Hi MS. Wasney I love our poppy art! How do you come up with such creative art!