Thursday, March 12, 2015

Report Cards + Portfolio Prep = a busy, but short week!



This week was awesome because we got our report cards!

On Monday, we did this thing that was called “Courage”. We had to write courage on our writer’s notebook. We had to think of things that mean Courage. We had to come up with the examples at our table group. My paper was filled with things that means courage. At the end of the day we had to hand out our report cards. I was very nervous to see what I got. I was very happy what I got. Matt. P in our class was being funny. He almost got stuck in the recycling bin when the envelopes were being handed out.

We had a busy 2nd term!
On Tuesday, we had to do the strength-a-thon with a pedometer. All the steps I did was 693. I started the strength-a-thon at skipping. The very last thing I did was ropes my favourite! My least favourite one is burpees. My goal was to beat my score from the last strength-a-thon. Later in the day we had portfolios. Our job was to write slips for our papers. I did almost all of the slips. When I was doing my portfolios I looked at all of my last term things.

Comic Life sheets!
On Wednesday, we had book buddies. We did some reading and we played a card game. We played the game tens up. I think our buddy won by one. We read the book called Bailey. The book was all about a dog going to school. The book buddies time felt like ten minutes. Later in the day we had term two tribune. We had to write about 4-5 things. We had brainstorm for thing we want to write about. We filled up a paper on the computer. I wrote about four things. My picture I drew was my shamrock art.

Sharing our portfolios!
On Thursday, we shared our festival piece with 5D. Our second piece of music was not good because our flower was not forming right. For the festival we have to have different fans. The fans were stiffer. 5D pieces was awesome. My favourite one they did was parse the fire. Later in the day we had math. We had a pop quiz. It was about estimating. The first part was easy then the back I got all confused. The back was all about problem solving. I was happy because I didn’t get messed up.

On Friday, we have no school! I’m going to dance and go see my grandma!



No comments: