Friday, March 20, 2015

Music Festival ends a busy week!



This week at school we had the music festival to end of the week. Keep reading to see more about it!

See this art on Artsonia!
One thing we did on Monday is Gym. What we did in gym is we played ringette. That class was sort of bad because we played ringette and I hate ringette. But now were done with ringette and now were playing hockey. Another thing we did Monday is art. The guy who made the art was James Rizzi bird art. James Rizzi was a famous artist because of what he did. What he did was doing his art on an airplane and did it on a pair of shoes. The art we did was a bird and the paint you use is water colour paint. 

Lever experiment for Science!
One thing we did on Tuesday is Mr. Zajac as a substitute. I like Mr. Zajac as a substitute because his brother plays in the NHL, and he is really nice to us. But one thing that I don’t like about him is he doesn’t let us talk in the computer. So that’s why I still like Miss Wasney better. Another thing we did on Tuesday is Computer. What we had to do in the computer lab is write about our European explorer person. What I did was Sir John Franklin. 

One thing we did on Wednesday is courage writing. What I wrote about is when I went to Minneapolis and we went to the mall of America and I had courage to go on the sponge bob ride and go on the drop. Another thing we did on Wednesday is gym. What we did in gym was we played zone hockey. The zone hockey was really boring because you only had to stay in one zone. But the position I played was center and I got most of the goals.

Practice, practice, practice!
One thing we did on Thursday is new class room jobs. The job I got was line leader. I really like my job because I love being a leader and being at the front of the line. Another thing we did on Thursday is Book Buddies. What we did in book buddies are well we didn’t do any activities all we did was read a book to our little buddies. We only had ten minutes to read to our little buddies because we had to practice our songs for the music festival.

Silver at the Music Festival!
One thing we did on Friday is Gym. This time we did gym outside because there were instruments in the gym. So what we did was baseball. What we had to do was throw a tennis ball. The first time I through it got caught but everyone knew I was going to and it was throw it far and I did. The second time I didn’t get to throw. Another thing we did on Friday is library. This library the people only who needed books went and I didn’t need any books so I didn’t go. This morning it was the Music Festival. We got a silver! I was surprised!

By: Dobie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow dobie you wroute like probably 450 wourds thats more then i route all year