Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Camp Arnes Fundraiser!

Thanks to Matthew P for helping me sort through 185 reusable snack bags today! The Grade 5s were invited to participate in a fundraiser with Colibri, a MB based business, to help with the cost of attending Camp Arnes in June. The students that chose to sell the snack bags will have their camp fees reduced by a portion, depending on their sales. As a result of their excellent sales skills, 2 students are heading to camp for FREE! Wow!

Great job Adam and Matthew P!

Just a reminder that a $65 deposit is due on Friday, March 20th.

Thanks for supporting this fundraiser . . . especially all the staff that placed orders!  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats me
matt

Anonymous said...

wow cool snack bags I go some By Dobie

Anonymous said...

I think the snack bags are cool. Who got them?

Aria

Anonymous said...

I sold some bags too! I sold 2 large and 1 small. One of the large bags belongs to me! I really like the bags. they are pretty useful. What was the most populare pattern?

Angela