Friday, March 06, 2015

TWAS



This week at school went by so fast like a blink of the eye!!!!

On Monday we shared our science design projects with the other grade 5 class and they all liked it. Their projects were really cool too because some of the materials were like pipes and lots of recyclable material. I liked this science project because no project looked the same they all looked different. Another thing we did on Monday was Gym but as usual it was gymnastics but luckily it was the last class so we were all done with our skills and making up a routine.

On Tuesday first thing we did was change new spots and now I am sitting beside Jason, Matthew m. and Abbey and POTSY is right behind me. Another thing we did was the longest line art with shamrocks you have to make shamrocks and trace them then color them in wherever all of the lines are.

On Wednesday we did word work Wednesday but it was really easy the word was veterinarian and I was the first one to spell it right. There was still lots of time left so lots of other kids made up words. I suggested the word ----------- to Ms. Wasney for next week. Another thing we did on Wednesday was Gym and we finally finished gymnastics and started playing sponge polo. Our squad won against Matthew and Andrew's team by 1 goal.

On Thursday we started term 2 comic life. And we had to finish them that day mine looks really good because I custom my background with a whole bunch of different colours. Another thing we did was do some more research of our European explorer. We found a few more facts but there isn’t always a lot of information on John Cabot. 

On Friday I am just finishing up T.W.A.S right now. We just came back from gym and it was divided up one side was Hockey and the other side was Soccer.  

By: Brett




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE THING I LIKE THIS WEEK WAS THE LEVERS THING BECUASE WE USED THE SMART BORD BY LIAM

Anonymous said...

that is my friend
matt

Anonymous said...

That was my favourite art i wish we coulg do something else than shamrocks By Brett

Anonymous said...

march is going by so fast,
Jason

Anonymous said...

Hello

Nice twas for the week

Matthew m

Anonymous said...

i realy loved the idea of shamerock art by tyler

Anonymous said...

i loved doing that art!!
-Headphons0000

Anonymous said...

Aweosome T.W.A.S Brett- Adam

Anonymous said...

I really like the new attendance for MARCH! It's really fun and well...like it a lot! i can't wait to see the what it will be for April!

Anonymous said...

I really like the new and INPROVED attendance and I like everything




By: Unknown Aria Person