Friday, May 09, 2014

TWAS




On Monday we had music Monday in the gym. We were on a live webcast watching kids all over Canada singing and dancing. Chris Hadfield sang the Music Monday song. Is called ISS it stands for the international space station. It’s not an awesome song but it’s okay. We also got to do MATH I was so excited. We were working on division. We started it last week but it least we got to do more on it.  We also worked on our expert project in the computer lab. I am studying dance.

On Tuesday we had math in math we worked on some more division. We use division in our everyday lives it pretty cool. We also had gym. I forgot what we did but I think we worked with basketballs. We also had choir. In choir we sang a song called “colors of the wind”. It is from the movie Pocahontas. We also had our science quiz I was the first to finish and I was very confident with my answers. We also had French we worked on practicing our script for our presentation. 

On Wednesday I was sick and didn’t go to school.

On Thursday we did poetry. It was called a list poem. A list poem is like a grocery list. It pretty cool and we use it like every day. We had French too. Madison and I got to do our French. Ms.Daraska said we did really good. I am so happy. We also had gym and library. In gym we played a fun basketball game and in library well I got to sit on a beanbag!

On Friday we did our roof top photo. We were out there for quite a bit. We are also doing our TWAS. We will have music. In math I am guessing we will work on division. We will have book buddies my book buddies name is Rylan. He is really nice. We might also have health. Yay!!

By Taylor

3 comments:

emily said...

good job taylor\

Emily

emily said...

i loved your TWAS taylor

Emily

Anonymous said...

Good job Taylor!
Hannah:)