Friday, May 23, 2014

TWAS



This week at school on Monday we had no School!!!!!!!

On Tuesday we had the netbooks. We worked on our

expert project. I finished mine and I’m presenting on the 28th. For my second one I’m doing synchronized swimming. We also changed spots. I am sitting with Taylor P, Taylor T and Chelsea. Then Jayden presented her expert project. She researched Katy Perry.



On Wednesday Emily, Taylor P and Hailey B presented their expert projects. Emily did Figure skating, Taylor did her dad and Hailey did makeup. Then we had gym. We played three ball Baseball. We used tennis balls. We had to throw them and if we hit the wall we got a homerun. If we hit really high then it would be a grand slam. Ms. Whitney was also our substitute for the afternoon.

On Thursday Madison presented her expert project. She Researched Chinchillas. Then we went to the computer lab. We worked on our expert projects. I got the history on synchronized swimming and the water shows. Then we did math. We worked on a paper about remainders. 

On Friday we are doing TWAS in the computer lab. We had an assembly about the volunteers. Then we had an extra-long recess!!!!! Today we also have book buddies. My book buddy’s name is Chantal.

By: Haley    

1 comment:

Ted said...

Good job