Friday, May 30, 2014

TWAS



On Monday we learned a new type of poem. It is called the 5W poem. It was fun and one of my favourite poems. We also had math. In math we leaned a new type of division called long division. The first step was very easy. We also had gym. In gym we went outside for baseball. I hate baseball. We also had social studies. In social studies we did a cool paper about the fur trade. 

On Tuesday we had an expert project presentation. It was by Brayden and he researched Will Smith. It was awesome he even had music. We also had math. In math we learned a new step in long division. It gets harder but it wasn’t yet. We also had science. In science we learned about the skeletal system. We took some notes off the SmartBoard we also had French. In French we did a word search. It was fun and easy. We also got to draw two pictures of things we like to do in our summer vacation. We also had gym. In gym we went outside and played more baseball. We also had library. I didn’t take out any books though.
Hannah's dog, Beaumont

On Wednesday we had a presentation from Haley J. She researched Elvis and had a costume it was spectacular. We also had music. In music we had a sub. She was a little weird but nice. I left early for a dentist appointment so I didn’t get to finish the afternoon.

On Thursday we learned a new poem called the limerick poem. It is my favourite poem so far. I love it. It is kind of like a rhyming poem. We also had gym. In gym we signed up for what activity we want to run on field day. I am doing the mat maze with Emily M. and Taylor T. I am excited. We also had French. I finished my sheet where we had to label summer sports.
 
On Friday we had math. We learned the final step in long division. I like it. We also had book buddies. My buddy showed me her mealworm. We also had music. In music we present our projects. I did art. I got a 4. We also had a fire drill during music. It was scary. We also are doing twas in the computer lab and at the end of the day we have art. 

By Madi,

1 comment:

Ted said...

Good job