Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Talented kids in Room 31!

We have an amazing group of students in Room 31! Not only do they work hard at school, they are dedicated outside of school too! There are several students that are involved in sports, dance, and music activities. Today, Jacqueline shared a special recognition with us . . . .


In December I had a scholarship competition against my orchestra. My orchestra goes up from grade 3 to grade 10 I won the scholarship competition. I was against lots of people from my orchestra. There are three orchestras my orchestra is the junior orchestra and I play the violin. In April I had a concert at the Centennial Concert Hall, but before the concert there was an awards ceremony. I got my money there and I was supposed to get a plaque but yesterday I got it instead. It was so exciting! Today I showed the class my plaque!

By: Jacqueline

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome job!!
Gavin

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB JAKIE!!!!!!

Alyssa

Taylor P said...

Wow great job Jackie that is awesome!