Friday, September 13, 2013

Fudgecicle Farewell to the Grade 4s!

Well, this has been an emotional 2nd week of school! It came as a shock to staff, students, and parents to find out that BHS would no longer be having combined classes this year. I had a hard time breaking the news to the students of Room 31 on Wednesday! After just one week together, we had really created a wonderful classroom community. It was amazing to see friendships develop so quickly! I am crossing my fingers that I will once again get a chance to teach these awesome Grade 4 students . . . hopefully next year!

At the end of the day, the Grade 4s moved over their supplies to Ms. Dodds' classroom. I know they will have a spectacular year with her! As a result, we will be welcoming 9 new students to our class on Monday. It looks like we get a "do over" of the first day of school! I'm looking forward to teaching this crew, as several of the Grade 5s were my Kindergarteners way-back-when! It will be fun to see how much (or how little) their personalities have changed over the years!

See you on "Round 2 of the First Day of School"!
Ms. Wasney   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Wasney!! It was really sad to say good-bye to the grade 4s. Sydney, Hannah, Rowan, Daimian and I really developed an awesome friendship!! It was really hard for me when I heard the news. But, there is always recess!



Chelsea =D