Friday, June 21, 2013

TWAS

I have been bugging Kyla to do her TWAS on the blog ALL year . . . and finally, she agreed! Here's the last TWAS of Grade 5 . . . .

This week at school we got to have field day, it was really fun! I was partners with Carly and Hunter. I had to do face painting at 10:30-10:45, there was a lot of people at face painting so I had to work a little bit later than I was supposed to.  There was 4 people working at a time and I don’t think that was enough because there was ALOT of kids there. Everyone wanted tigers and no one knew how to do them so everyone told them to go to me. After I was finished my shift I got to fit in about 13 games or so. Then it was lunch. Sadie’s mom brought popsicles for everyone (mainly the grade 5’s) I got an orange creamsicle and same with Carly. There was ice left over in the cooler so everyone who had ice agreed to have an ice fight! It was really fun people would chase each other than put some ice down other peoples backs it was hilarious and fun and everyone was ok with it!
 Later on today we have village groups. I know we are doing something with books but I’m not too sure of the activity, and that’s all I really know so I can’t type much more for this subject.
We had our last French class on Monday I was happy and sad about that. I will miss Mrs.Daraska teaching French a bit. We might have another French class on Tuesday though so that’s good!
Bowling with the patrols and
peacemakers!
On Monday for spirit week we had to dress black and white I participated almost everyone did but some people didn’t, Tuesday was cowgirl/ farmer day (I just put cowgirl because I am not a guy but guys could dress like cowboys). I participated in that too everyone did except for 3 people (the party poopers), on Wednesday it was wacky hair day I did it but I just coloured a strip of my hair pink and put it in a pony tail (because it was field day that day). On Thursday it was super hero day. I didn’t participate because patrols and peacemakers went to wheelies and it would be awkward bowling like a super hero!   On Friday it was rainbow reading day and we had to wear blue.
Carly and Kyla with their
very fashionable hat!
We did our science design project and I brought more than enough newspaper and some even went in the recycling. Carly was my partner for the science design and we decided to make a sun hat. We originally had 2 choices 1 for girls or 1 for boys then Ms.Wasney told us to pick just 1. We picked the girls one but when we finished it looked like a combination of both. It was really good and when we tested it worked and shaded down to just about the bottom of our chests.
In math we started doing decimals. I don’t totally get them because I had about 3 minutes to learn them (since I was at bowling).  I also missed social studies because I am a peace maker and I was at training. We started our Term 3 Tribune. We are going to be doing the comic life poster but I haven’t started yet (I was at bowling) I am going to do it when I finish this TWAS so I better hurry.
In health we finished the video on puberty and it was suuuuuppppeeeerrrr weird!  We also got mini diagramsL it was pretty scary!  
By: Kyla J
Hope you enjoyed my last TWAS!!
Joke of the day!
    Q: what do you get when you cross a mouth with a tornado?            
A: a tongue twister!

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Kewl joke
-Reagan

Ryan.S said...

Hey NICE TWAS Kyla!

What was your'e highest score for bowling?