Thursday, June 20, 2013

Field Day!

Memphis’s point of view-
My favourite station was the water balloon station. Me, Reagan, and Faith were partners.
We passed the water balloon around in a triangle and it broke and splashed all over Faith! Me and Reagan ran the “Scoop It” station. We had lots of customers. This field day was SUPER FUNJ!
Maddy’s point of View-
My favourite station was water balloon station. Brooklyn and I were partners. We passed the water balloon to each other and it popped on me (Maddy). Brooklyn and I ran the “Soft Ball Throw”.J
Reagan’s Point of View-  
So… my favourite part of field day was running the station with Memmy and being next to Renee and Faith. I, as you already know, ran the Scoop it station.
 My favourite station however was the juice station, but since it wasn’t an activity, my favourite one other than that was Water Relay, cause I got wet. We saved our cups so we could have 3 instead of two, which was totally worth it.
By: Reagan, Memphis, and Maddy J   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the k-3 field day I did face painting for my station it was really fun and hard and I want a popsicle now too but I have to go to bed it 10:20 pm. that must of been a really fun day it looked fun in the pictures I wish I was there oh well bye-bye.

Love Kaylee