Friday, January 13, 2012

TWAS

                                       By:Branden     
Something that was new for me was the shield art we did the shield art last year but I chose a different animal and different colours. The grade fours are doing different science projects this year and the grade threes are learning about magnets and forces and gravity. The Grade fours are doing sound. It was new for me because I did a different science project last year. Something that I enjoyed this week was new years resolution crackers because I like making new goals for the new year and I liked making cool designs with my scissors. And what I also enjoyed this week was the one hundred word spelling test because I like challenging myself with harder words.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice Branden!



chelsea

Anonymous said...

Hi Branden it's Josh.k what colors and animal did you pick this time and was it hard to do the 100 word spelling test

Anonymous said...

awesome job brandon!!! i really like all the writting you did and i like the colour green because it is nice and bright.

alyssa and maxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon-aka grandma!:P
It sounds like you are having fun being the oldest in the class this year. What are some of your ideas that you had for your science project? Last year I think I did a guitar. What was your animal that you did this year?

ByE gRaNdMa-by the way you still haven't told me where those cookies are!!:P :(

MaDiSoN-once again the one and only!!