Tuesday, October 30, 2018

SPIN Club at WE Day!


Today, Mrs. Tresoor and I took 22 Grade 5 SPIN Club members to Bell MTS Place for WE Day! It's always an inspiring day to look around at the crowd of 15 000 students and teachers and appreciate all the messages of hope, kindness, and empowerment.

You can't buy a ticket to WE Day. You EARN it. So the work from last year's SPIN Club allowed us to attend today. Talk about paying it forward!

A highlight was at the end of the day while waiting for our bus, the founder of WE Schools and WE Day, Craig Kielburger stopped to snap a pic with us!  :)

Be sure to look in an upcoming newsletter for our thoughts on the day!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Wasney looks like you had a great time at WE day, Who was your favourite speaker?
Mine was Spencer West.

-Brogan

Anonymous said...

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-levi

Anonymous said...

I bet you guys had a lot of fun. who was your favorite speaker there. Anna

Anonymous said...

wat is we day by kaylee

Anonymous said...

it was fun at we day diamond

Anonymous said...

I was ut we day I got to a mite it was so munch fun I rally liked it. by josh j

Anonymous said...

hi MS.waseny the drive to we day was very long I bet. josh. a

Anonymous said...


hey ms.Wasney
I loved we day!! I went there last year with my dad but I didn't really know what was going on. this year I did and its going to be one of my really good memories from grade 5

Anonymous said...

to ms wasney

next year I wll be in spin club



landyn

Anonymous said...

hi MS wasney. we day was the best!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we day looks awesome!!!!!!! by: reese