Friday, November 17, 2017

Testing Rain Gauges in the SNOW!






I was excited to test our science design projects today. The students have been working really hard all week on them! For the last few years, students were asked to design a weather vane, but I decided to mix it up for this year! Soooo, these kids were my guinea pigs! Ha! They did a great job designing and building rain gauges. And they all worked! Yay!

Here is Hunter's TWAS:

On marvellous Monday we had NO SCHOOL it was so awesome because I got to sleep in that was one of my favorite parts of my day. Because every other usual day theirs school so that’s why it’s kind of awesome. And also another thing I did on Monday was just hang around and play cards with one of my nannies foster kids and we played crzy 8 count down, memory and build card houses it was really fun. Then before we went to bed me and my dad played a game of NHL 18 it was really fun he beat me like 9 to 8 it was really fun.

On fantastic Tuesday we started the day off with BHS reads and everyone was so quiet you seriously actually would think that no one was even in the class it was so unbelievable. And I read a book called rocket blues by David skuy and it’s pretty good actually to be honest with you. But for some weird reason now I don’t really read it that much but I don’t know why and another thing we did on Tuesday was music and everyone was so great but there was a little bit of some reminders but other than that it was really great to tell you the truth. We also did the recorder test the song was called the rain forest song it sounds so good. And I played the song to the music teacher ms walker she said I did really great so I was really happy for myself!!
On freedom Wednesday we had gym and we played scooter ball. It was really awesome cause I was goalie and I saved at least 10-20 shots I felt good and then I let like two in then I was like nah I’m going out field so I did but we didn’t even score so then I wasn’t very proud for myself I did horrible I thought I was like some 2 year old trying to play with grade 5ers that’s how bad I was. Another thing we did on Wednesday was music it was actually better than the other music class not to lie to you guys but I’m straight with you guys and also we played recorders I think it was fun and that was my Wednesday.
On normal Thursday we had BHS reads this time it wasn’t as good as the other day so we got like a couple of reminders but that’s not that bad right ? Right ok thank you for telling me if it’s bad or not. So then we just reads like usual then we switched at the half time mark and then I read world record books it was fun at that BHS reads and that was our BHS reads. Another thing we did on normal Thursday was gym we didn’t get to play the full gym only because there was picture re-takes so on the other half of the gym we played doge ball it was so fun. And we did so good I hit so much people not lien to you guys and we also played ten second tag we also did really great and that was my normal Thursday.
On fabulous Friday we did BHS reads again like every other day and it was not bad so then we just read for like 27 min like usual and we just read the hole time it was pretty good. Then another thing we did on Friday was music and we learned a new song it’s pretty lit to be honest so that was pretty awesome so that was my Friday the end.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked that week Ms. Wasney it was lit of fun
Anthony

Anonymous said...

I loved how me and my partner built and competed our water things and how it worked out







by: brennan!