Friday, November 03, 2017

A Spooky Week!

It was such a fun week! I LOVE Halloween so much! We had some awesome costumes in Room 31 and lots of yummy treats for our party on Tuesday. We've been working on science design, paper blogs, and did some peace writing that will be used for an upcoming art job.

Here is Jordan's TWAS:

On Monday we had gym and we played a Halloween game and it was spooky frost it was fun but I got hurt. And we had music and we played a song for MS waseny and she liked it a lot.
On Tuesday we had book buddies with MS Henry’s class and my buddy’s name is Autumn and I am with Maxx too so Autumn has 2 big buddies. We had a Halloween party in class it was so much fun me and Emma and faith were seating together at the party.



On Wednesday we got new name tags and they are moustaches it is awesome I like it. We had new attendance we have to draw a moustache on an emoji that has are name under it is so cool.   
On Thursday we got to see MS Dodd’s and her baby Emerson she is so cute and she is 3 months old it was amazing. We did peace writing and it was for art it was easy to do and we had to draw a picture.
Meeting Emerson!
On Friday we did BHS reads it was good I am reading a Geronimo stilton book it is a nice book to read. We had library and I took out a magazine it is cool it is stuff to do in summer.
By Jordan







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ms.wasney I love the peace work

Anonymous said...

To Ms.Wasney

Doing the peace art was sooo fun! I loved how it turned out!

-Faith

Anonymous said...

ws. wasney I loved the peace work jod

by jaylinn

Anonymous said...

I like our new attendance Ms. Wasney its really a hit
Anthony

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween too rylan

Anonymous said...

I like the New attendance by charles