Friday, September 22, 2017

Fun Run Friday!

We've had a great week at school . . . doing more and more work! We started our unit on weather in Science and began refreshing ourselves with place value in Math. We will be learning up to the millions for number sense. Dax also taught us how to create paper cranes on Wednesday! They turned out beautiful!

The Peacemakers started going out at recesses this week. They help solve problems with the Kindergarten to Grade 2/3 students. Each pair is outside for 30 minutes once per week.

It was a gorgeous morning for the Terry Fox Run today! So many Room 31 students volunteered to be a "run buddy" with students in Kindergarten and Grade 1! Thanks for your kindness and leadership. And 3 of our classmates were so determined to do 13 laps around the entire playground that they ran right through recess!

Thank you to families for coming out on Wednesday to our Open House BBQ. It was great to meet you. As well, I was able to visit with some former students!

Just a reminder that Monday is Picture Day! Be sure to bring your SMILE!!!! :)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Wasney! It was really fun making name art. I love doing art and I really like how mine turned out.

Gabby

Anonymous said...

hi Ms. Wasney!
I love peace making, its so fun! I like helping other kids solve their problems.
Ciera

Anonymous said...

hi Ms. Wasney
peace making is so much fun, I love it.
I love helping other kids.

Emily

Anonymous said...

To Ms. Wasney
Peacemaking is soo fun! I love helping people solve problems!

-Faith

Anonymous said...

the terry fox run was like a marathon ._.

Anonymous said...


#hi ms.wasny I hope there is lots of art this year #amazing

by ty