Wednesday, January 27, 2016

SPIN Club fundraiser: reusable snack bags

The SPIN Club is running a fundraiser for the next few weeks. We are selling reusable snack bags made by Colibri; a Manitoba-based company. There are 3 sizes to choose from and 10 super fun fabrics!

The best part is that 50% of the sales are returned to the SPIN Club. All the proceeds will be donated to "Free the Children" in support of education in Nicaragua.

Thanks for supporting this fundraiser, and in turn
. . . the environment!

Orders are due February 12.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might order 3 of 4 to help

Anonymous said...

oh hi ms.wasney I cannot wait to get one of these bags. by the way I love the bags that you have
-carter grace

Anonymous said...

I really what to get one of this snack bags



by Kaitlyn J

Anonymous said...

I like the fabrics! I hope we will get a lot of money for Nicaragua. do you think we will?

-Max

Anonymous said...

those lok cool I wont one

Anonymous said...

These bags are adorable!








Coen

Anonymous said...

hi, I think this is such a grate idea and I am planning on getting one for myself! From Mackenzie A

Anonymous said...

Cool! I think id want to buy the fox one!
By: Katrina