Thursday, October 22, 2015

TWAS . . . Goodbye tables, hello desks!


This week was amazing! On Monday we got new spots but instead of table groups we got desks. On the same day we had outdoor gym because of the election! We played 3 ball baseball with the other class. I didn’t keep score but I got 3 home runs!


On Tuesday I made a UNICEF poster. Did you know that pencils for a whole school costs only $ 24!? It’s also UNICEFS 60TH anniversary! I’m going to talk about UNICEF in the assembly next week!!!!!! After that I had science. Grade 5s learned about warm and cold fronts.


On Wednesday we had art. We did a halloweenie art project. We drew on folded up coffee filters and sprayed them with water. Then we squeezed them with paper and then unfolded them and they looked like a colourful moon! We had gym after that and we practiced volley ball. We practiced serves and bumps. I was pretty good!



On Thursday (which is today) we have gym.  I don’t know what we’re doing because we haven’t had it yet. After that we have recess but then we will finish our art. We’re supposed to make a shadow of something and I’m going to make a shadow of my Halloween costume. I hope it turns out good!

By: Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mrs wasney i love that you had this idea to do this. my favrite part was when we got to diy the coffee fillters