Friday, October 30, 2015

A Haunted TWAS!

This week was full of excitement! The 4/5s loved running stations with the Haunted House in the gym on Monday! A BIG thank you to Mr. Unrau for helping out on Wednesday with the baking of our giant cookie pizzas! Thanks to Ms. Ross for snapping some pics . . . check out the video below! I hope you all have a safe and super fun Halloween! Here's TWAS by Rebecca:

Monday. On Monday we had haunted house in the gym. Me and Katrina hosted part of gym class so we only had a little time to play. We still had a lot of fun! Also on Monday we got together with our little buddies. We made scare crows.

Tuesday. On Tuesday we had social studies and went to the computer lab and learned about archaeology on the internet. We used a slide show to answer the questions. We also made a place value flip chart. Grade 4s went to 10 thousand and grade 5s went to millions! 

Wednesday. On Wednesday we baked cookies with Matthews’s dad Mr.Unrau. I put everything on mine but with extra sprinkles! We also did art reflection on are leaf art it was our first art we made in school.

Thursday. On Thursday we had word work, it was supposed to be on 
Wednesday. I and Katrina worked together. Also on Thursday we did handwriting. The letters we did we did s, q and I think p.

Friday. We are going to have are Halloween parade and hot lunch I can’t wait till we get to dress up and show off our costumes. I am an army man for Halloween! 

By: Rebecca






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love that video! I want to bake cookie pizzas at home + Rebecca's face is so funny!

Anonymous said...

hi ms wasney love the video you posted it is sooo creatved









by Jace

Anonymous said...

hi its Mackenzie mmmmmmm those look yummy I want ten

Anonymous said...

wow! i love that video it was sooo creatved









by Jace

Anonymous said...

That is an astonishing T.W.A.S Rebecca, the cookies where astonishing
to :)

Anonymous said...

that was AMAZING when we where eating the cookies OMG we have to something like that again yes again I loved them




Kaitlyn J

Anonymous said...

I loved making cookies it was fun. They were yummy!

Anonymous said...

I like this video and i think its really cool.
by Mackenzie

Anonymous said...

that is a very funny video!!!
from laine