Friday, February 13, 2015

TWAS - Spooky or Sweet? Friday the 13th and Valentine's Day Party!



This week was very, very fast and fun!

On Monday we had Staff vs Students curling! It was fun but it was only a couple kids from our class that did it because they couldn’t pick everyone. I wasn’t picked. WAAAAAA! We got to make posters though. It was fun. I forget what the teams were for the students and staff. The staff won the game though and I wanted them to win. I don’t know what else to say though because I wasn’t doing anything. 

On Monday another thing we had was gym. We practiced for the Fit-a- Thon. That is when you take turns running for 15 minutes with you other 2 partners. We just practiced so it wasn’t the real thing. That is all we really did in gym.

On Tuesday we had MB Hydro presentation for the entire grade 5’s. It is about what not to do when you are around electricity. I am now scared of it because I never knew there was so much to know and not do. We watched a video too in the library.  The guy who came to talk about it had a diorama and when it showed something wrong the person in the thing glowed red and made a big, loud……. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!  The first time he did it, it scared me. I think I burst out of the roof. It was a good presentation and something to know to be safe.

On Tuesday another thing we had was science. We learned about kinetic and potential energy. It was cool. We also watched a video. It was even COOLER! It started with a gear rolling and then the gear bumped into a bigger gear and then all the things kept hitting something and it carried on the energy to the next object. It was a car commercial but it was AWESOME! It was for Honda. 

On Wednesday we had Fit-a- Thon. For real this time not a practice. I was with Ang and Jaedan M. We ran 43 laps altogether. It was fun and tiring. I don’t like doing it that much but we have too. That is kind of it….. for this day because I told you everything.

On Wednesday another thing we had was a guest reader from ENERGY 106! His name is Frankie Hollywood. He read us ‘Yuck. A love story’ I never heard of the book but it was good. He recorded all our voices and he said he was going to put it on the radio and everyone can hear it. I never heard it though.

On Thursday we had new spots! I’m with Ang, Karley and Sydney. I think this will be a good table for me. I am happy at this table. I wish I could stay here for ever!!! So now I don’t know what to write about this day now.
 
On Thursday another thing we had was book buddies. It was fun because we played a game that our class made. We played tic-tac-toe. I let Carly win basically every time. Angela joined our group for a while. After a while we read. It was fun but they don’t get to stay long. I wish they stayed longer.

On Friday we had I mean we are going to have a VALENTINES PARTY!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I am not sure what we are going to do for the party. I bet a movie. I will have to see when we do.

On Friday another thing we did was type TAWS! I mean TWAS!!!!!!! I have 593 words. Not anymore. I have now 600 words!!!! 
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Aria

1st day of science design construction!
Thanks for all the yummy treats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no other thing to comment on!
Good job Aria for typing this

-Aria