Friday, February 06, 2015

First TWAS of February!



Monday, we had no school, I played all day long with my dogs. It was a lazy-like day for me.

Tuesday, Mr. Careless came from Robert Andrews’s school and he showed us the Clarinet, tuba, and other instruments and I’m thinking about joining band because I think the instruments were cool. We also had a mini curling tournament with the other grade 5 class. And if you were on deck you could go outside and play on the little kids play structure, if you weren’t on deck and you weren’t playing a game you could go inside the gym and either watch a movie or play indoor curling.

New attendance for February!
Wednesday, we did word work Wednesday and we figured the one long word out and then Ms.Wasney put up another one and we solved it in about 3 seconds and while we were figuring out that little words Liam and Caeden made a word work Wednesday and their word was experiment. We also had our book buddies and I read my books to my buddy Hunter.

Thursday, we had gym and we played a game called Stinky Socks. It is where you wrestle and try to steal their kid’s socks. We did an art reflection and I really liked writing it because I really love my art piece… and I love to brag about it.

Instagram Challenge for February!
Friday, we are going to have a movie in the gym for about 31/2 periods this afternoon. We also are doing T.W.A.S.  in the computer lab and so far I have written 260 words. I hope you have fun reading my T.W.A.S.

By Adam


No comments: