Friday, June 13, 2014

Reflections of Grade 5 . . . a final TWAS!



Final TWAS of Grade 5!!
By: Chelsea
What have you enjoyed about the class?
~I enjoyed having Ms. Wasney as my teacher for the fourth time!
~I enjoyed all the fun Art and Design Projects.
~I loved having the SMARTboard!! It was so much fun to do math and stuff on it!
~I liked having Ms. Wasneys Chair for a Book Nook.
                                                                                                          
What are some favourite memories?
~One day at recess I snuck up on Ms. Wasney and screamed “BOO!!” Haha! :D
~The Art we did was one of a kind. Well, if you put it my way.
~I loved being a patrol! It was fun! :D
~I loved being in SPIN club. It was so much fun making the Gift Tags for Christmas!
~I LOVED having Ms. Wasneys sisters’ photo booth for the 100th anniversary! Hannah and me photo bombed that! :p

What have you learned that will help you in the future?
~Long division!! They call it long division for a reason!!

What are you looking forward to in grade six?
~I’m personally looking forward to the Library. They have 2 shelves for Warriors!
~I can’t wait for the full sized lockers!! Woohoo!!

No comments: