Friday, June 13, 2014

Father's Day Art


Last Tuesday we worked with Mrs. Kulyk for our Father’s Day art. I made a speed boat for my dad. It looks really cool! Other people did not listen to the instructions at all. No matter what I did, I did not have anything hanging off the speed boat. It looked really good. We made it all out of clay. It was very easy and hard at the same time. The art teacher, Mrs. Savinkoff at Robert Andrews is firing the clay art work for us.
By Trystin   

This week at school, we made our silhouette cards for our Father’s Day project. The first step was to paint your card with water colour paint. You could paint it warm colours or cool colours. I chose warm colours. The next step was to let it dry for a day. Then you did a rough sketch of your silhouette. Your silhouette is something that you do with your Dad. Next you took a sharpie and did your silhouette. You also had to colour your silhouette with the sharpie. Then you chose you back round of your card. I chose red because it’s my dad’s favourite colour. Next step was to take a piece of white paper and write your poem or memory inside. First write it with pencil. Then you went over it in sharpie. The last step was to glue down the white paper.
By: Emily 

No comments: