Friday, June 27, 2014

Goodbye and Good Luck!

Whew . . . we made it! Thanks for a fantastic year Grade 5s! It was an emotional roller coaster of a week, with LOTS of tears today at the end of the day. I feel so lucky to have been your first and last teacher at BHS for many of you. You all hold a special place in my heart and I know the world has great things for you. Be sure to keep me posted on your life at R.A., and beyond! AND, you are welcome to volunteer in my classroom when you have the day off school!  :)

Have a fantastic summer! Remember to . . . be silly, be honest, be kind.
~ Ms. Wasney  :)
AM Kindergarten 2009
PM Kindergarten 2009
Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Today, we wrote down some life lessons we've learned from our years in elementary school. Enjoy!

Austin - There's nothing I can't do or accomplish as long as I have my buddies!
Brayden - Don't play tackle football in a schoolyard.
Carter - Don't bug my brother.
Chelsea - Don't let Alyssa eat ANY Skittles!
Cole - Don't hang around people who get in trouble because you will get in trouble.
Emily - Don't prank your sister. Don't wear socks when you play tag, because I slipped and hit my butt on the floor and it really hurt!
Emmy - Don't go across the monkey bars if you don't know how because I fell on my back and got the wind knocked out of me!
Gavin - When I was playing basketball, I wasn't looking at the ball, then I got hit in the head!
Hailey B - Never put your hands on the stairs when people are walking down.
Haley J - Don't honk your bike horn because Grade 2ers will get mad.
Hannah - Always wear good walking shoes when you know that you're going walking. Also, be careful with hammers . . . it's not a pretty scene when something goes WRONG!
Jayden - Be careful around lamps.My brother had to have surgery and get stitches in his eye!
Lucas - I was biking with my dad and I went in front of him and my tire hit his and he fell.
Madison - I learned that you should never give up because then you will never know how it ended up.
Taylor P - Never play around wooden chairs because you could fall. Never stand on a bucket to get a glass vase off the top shelf or they will all fall on you. Don't run in flip flops because you will trip and fall on your face. It would not be very fun.
Taylor T - Don't stand on a pail to get a vase on the top shelf.
Ted - Always keep things neat and tidy.
Trystin - Never get stitches ever again because I got a towel stained with blood.

If you would like to share a life lesson, leave one as a comment!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already Ms. Wasney please come and teach me at my new school!
Hannah:)

chelsea said...

Hi ms.Wasney! I miss you! Yesterday (august 20th) I got my paper that said what bus number I will go on.... im going to be on bus 4 to school and from school.

Just letting you know! :)