Thursday, March 13, 2014

TWAS

Cole and his Comic Life


Boys' Choir
On Monday for half of the day we were at boys music festival. We got a silver. Then after all that torture when we got back we started a portfolio job. Then we went to gym and when we got back I easily finished my term two tribune.

           On  Tuesday we went to the computer lab. We went there to study our explorers and do an awesome portfolio job. We had to do a comic life. Then we kept on doing portfolio jobs. Then we had French. I didnt really do anything because all the guys who werent done their project had to do it. Then we went to gym again and after that we got cookies from Mrs. Knoll. I was all like num, num, num.

On Wednesday we had to work on our portfolios again. I forget what we did in them though. Then we had music. I almost got in trouble. Then we had library. I returned my books finally. Then we got new spots finally.

Sharing portfolios
On Thursday well right now we are doing twas on the netbooks. Then we will have math and French, then we have book buddies and gym.

This Friday I dont have to go to school. Ha, ha!         

By Cole




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great twas cole! did you like the stuff that we did this week
jayden

Ted Roy Richardson said...

Good job