Friday, February 14, 2014

TWAS

We've had a very busy week! We've gotten into the Olympic spirit with a super fun attendance and watching some highlights at our Valentine's Day party! Here's Hannah's TWAS . . .



Olympic Attendance!
On Monday we had Girls' choir and we were practicing our song. Then we had science design projects. Chelsea and I made a whole bunch of changes to our design we took most of the stuff off! Then we had math and we were doing multiplication that we did not have to think and just say the answer and then you would colour it in on a multiplication chart. Then we had French and I went to the computer lab to start typing my French paragraph. Then we had gym and we were doing the Fit-a-thon it was so much fun! I loved it! We had run 51laps! Then we did AAA feedback it was writing about if we liked the big project and stuff like that. Then we had typed our pourquoi tales.


Design Process
On Tuesday we had Winnipeg Jets contest writing I think we are going to win. Then we had math and we were working on multiplication where you know them but we use a strategy. Then we had gym. Next we had pourquoi tale typing. Then we had science design projects and me and Chelsea were testing but we still need to make adjustments.


Robert Andrews visit!
On Wednesday we had Read to self I started that Margaret Trilogy book. It is very good so far. Then we had reading responses and I did mine on the new book. Then we had Library and I took out a book read and did not like it. Then we had Robert Andrews band presentation it was so COOL! Then we had Boy and girl choir. Then we had gym. Next we had science design projects and we were still adjusting. Then we had porquoi tale writing.


On Thursday we had Valentine’s Day folder making. There really cool. Then we had book buddy gift we made tic-tac-toe things for them. Then we had BHS memory writing that was fun. Then we had French I started my design project it was easy to plan out. Then we had math games we played number chase. Then we had music and we were doing recorder practice. Then we had a reading comprehension. Then we had DEAR.

Tic Tac Toe Game with our Book Buddies

The Pourquoi Tale Art!
On Friday we have TWAS then science design projects. Then we have choice time and book buddies and treats and gym.


By Hannah




Bookmarks for I love to READ!


No comments: