Friday, May 10, 2013

TWAS

This week at school we did some sheets of division word problems.
Nathan and Zach presented their expert projects Nathan did deer and Zach did Barack Obama. Lindsay and Kyla are doing their projects this afternoon.
On Monday we had Music Monday. For Music Monday we had an assembly we saw a video of Chris Hadfield live in space singing… somebody singing.
Today we had indoor recess because it was raining boo! At indoor recess I just got to school at lunch. When I came I just sat down played with some clay.
On Monday we had a substitute named Mrs. Whitney. She is a really good friend to Ms.Wasney and her sister Leah.
In science we are starting to learn about the human body. For the human body we are learning about the systems in a human body.
For Mother’s Day we made a Mother’s Day Gazette that’s where you write something nice and why she won the best mother’s day award. Then you write some did you know facts about your mom. And the final step you get a picture of you and you mom. My picture was of me and my brother Liam and my mom at Bird’s Hill Park.
For instagram challenge we are doing activities and writing about what today’s theme picture was. I made a poem on lost and found and hockey and other bunch of sports. My favourite word was polka dots.
In gym we are learning about badminton. For badminton we have to hit the birdie against the wall really hard. And we have to learn about controlling the birdie. In skipping rope routine we have to start with a starting pose then we skip then we do two action then we do an end pose.
In music we’re doing a pop song called I’ve got a Feeling. The band who wrote the song is the Black Eyed Peas.
By: Nat


1 comment:

Ryan.S said...

Hey nice T.W.A.S NAT you included lots of detail!!!!:)

Did you like Music Monday? Because I wasnt there:(.