Friday, May 10, 2013

Expert Projects: Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Barn Owls, and Tigers!

Wow! We had 3 Expert Project presentations this afternoon!

Today I presented an expert project on Cavalier king Charles spaniels with a power point. Did you know that there are 4 “types” of Cavalier king Charles spaniels? Brown and white, Ruby, Black and tan and Tri-color. I own the brown and white type. Her name is Molly.
By:JLindsayJ
Kyla presented a prezi:

Today I presented my expert project on “Tigers”. I did a PowerPoint and PowerPoint’s can’t go on the blog so I’m typing this up so you learn about them.
1. Tigers have the brightest eyes of all the animals in the world.
2. There are 5 species of tigers which are Sumatran, Siberian, Bengal, and I can’t remember the others.
3. Snow tigers live in rainforests
4. If you breed a tiger with a lion you get a hybrid called a liger or a tigon.
5. There are 7 cubs in a litter. The average is 2 or 3.
àReaganß  

1 comment:

Ryan.S said...

Hey Nice job Kyla, Reagan and Lindsay! I liked all your presentations! I liked how you included lots of imformation Lindsay Kyla nd Reagan!