Monday, April 08, 2013

Village Groups

Last week we had village groups. My favourite (Kyla) was the scarf robbery; you chose 2 scarves and stuff them in your socks. The leaders choose 2 people that are it that start in the middle of the mats. Then the people on the end of the mats have to crawl across, you can’t get the scarves if you are not it. If you get both of the scarves stolen by the robber you are in the middle taking scarves. I was running across and just before they grabbed my scarf I turned around so they didn’t get it. While I was running someone was right behind me and stepped on my scarf. Everyone was going for me because I was the last one left so I stuck my foot on the mat and there was a ball of people that tackled my foot for the scarf. One of my (Carly) favourite stations were the Tongue-Sticker-Outer, its where one person is the detective and another person is the Tongue-Sticker-Outer. The detective has to find who is sticking their tongue out, if the person sticks their tongue at you, you have to “sleep”. We think the village group activity day was really fun!
By: Carly and Kyla JJ

2 comments:

Ryan.S said...

Hey Carly+Kyla Nice write up for the village groups!

Why did you say Tongue-Sticker-Outer was your favourite staion

That day was so GOOD!

Michael said...

Good job guys!

Would you guys like to do something like this again?

I think I would.