Thursday, February 09, 2012

TWAS

 We will be having a busy day tomorrow, so we will not get a chance to do TWAS on our usual day. We decided to work on TWAS while we were in the computer lab today.


 Michael volunteered to do his TWAS on our blog.


TWAS à Feb. 9
In novel study my favourite character was Wol in the owls in the family also we have one more chapter! In math we are doing math word problems and our math booklets. In science grade 3s are making compasses and grade 4s tested pitches it was really really fun! In social studies we did mapping the class room and the playground it was a little hard then I got used to it. In music / gym: music first we are leaning different songs and rhymes it is really fun and we are using our recorders more often. In D.E.A.R. Which stands for drop everything and read it comes fast when they do it on the PA but it doesn’t matter to me much. 3/4W loves to read! Which is a huge heart and we sign it with our favourite books I picked DIARY OF A WIMPY KID its by Jeff Kenny he’s a great author and he’s the number 1 author in new york city! I could’ve picked 2 books but I was good with one. And Ms.Wasney made a heart poster for every class in the school also she made a silver paper for the school board right by the entrance but sadly it got ripped It was really mean but I think Ms.Wasney will fix it so it stays good I just hope that the kid that did never does it again.
By: Michael   

No comments: