Thursday, February 02, 2012

TWAS

TWAS   Feb.-2-12
This week at school we did ELA. And in ELA we did novel study. We are doing “owls in the family.” My favourite job in it is……… The one where you are like Wol, Weeps, Murrey, and Bruce. I chose Wol.  And in math, we are doing measurement, addition, and subtracting with re-grouping. And in science the grade 3s are doing magnet experiments. And the grade 4s are doing sound and vibration experiments. And Emmy’s mom helped out. And in S.S we are doing mapping. And in art we did: different art then last time. What we did is: we cut a heart out and then we drew lines and then we put “X” on every 2nd peace of heart cut out. And in library there is a
 Tipi!!! And in music we sung: walking in the air, the gypsy rover, Hine me tov, and Loch Lomand.
 By Chelsea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love getting comments! please make some commants in my TWAS!





chelsea