Friday, December 14, 2018

Our first Winter Carnival!

This week was full of excitement! On Wednesday, we had our first ever Winter Carnival and it was amazing! We had over 500 students and family members RSVP for the event. And we couldn't ask for better weather! Thanks to the Gesell family for providing hot chocolate and apple cider and all the families that donated cookies (a total of 4 tables worth!). Inside activities included caroling, curling, a craft, and a photobooth (thanks to my sister: 4 Square Foto). Outside activities were snowshoeing, and a sleigh ride with real horses! The East St. Paul fire department and RCMP set up in the bus loop and we got to see a fire truck with a ladder extended to 100 feet! It was such a fun evening!

Here is Naomi's TWAS for this week:

On Monday
Making a cloud in Science on Monday!
We had weekend wind up it is when we share about are weekends miss. Wasney draws a name from the lucky sticks and the name she calls they can pass or share abut their weekands I forgot wat I shared abut this week.
On Tuesday
We had book bubbies me and my buddie read in the hallway we read a book about Camrose I like reading with my buddie she is a good buddie and nice.

On Wednesday
We had the winter carnival I saw miss. Wasney at the ornament area I like the slay ride and the cookie area the cookies these so so good I sang in the gym for the Christmas caroling I was beside my friend it was so so sooooooooooooooooo fun.
On Thursday
Fun Friday Afternoon! Thanks Mr. A!
We had a class meeting at the start we played as the wind blows it is when miss. Wasney starts in the middle and says a statement and if you agree you move to a new spot and the last person standing has to stay a new statement and after we are done playing as the wind blows we share something we are excited about and miss. Wasney will pass something around the circle and we will share and the second time arond the circle we will share something we are upset about but this time we did not have enough time to do another thing arond the circle it was fun.
On Friday
We had T.W.A.S. that is what I am writing rite now and I rote 263 words.








No comments: