Friday, December 07, 2018

Handmade Ornaments for Sale!

This week, on Wednesday and Friday, Mrs. Tresoor and I had SPIN Club kids come to before-and-after-school sessions to create ornaments to sell at our Winter Carnival taking place next week. The ornaments are $2 each and all the proceeds will be donated to WE Schools' education initiatives in Nicaragua. There are 5 different designs to choose from and they are all ADORABLE!

Shout out to my Dad for spending last Sunday with me to cut and drill all the ornaments. :)

We hope to sell ALL 245 ornaments! Bring your wallet on December 12! We will be selling them just outside of the library between 5:30 and 7:00pm.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the design on them you must have put a lot of work in them by Brayden(:

Anonymous said...

I love the ornaments
-levi

Anonymous said...

I helped make those and I thank they look good by josh j

Anonymous said...

to ms waseny
I bot
4 oddments



from landyn

Anonymous said...

I love them

Anonymous said...

I bout one of those ordainments and how did you make them
anna

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!!! SPIN club worked really hard on them too! we made some good profits at the winter carnival!! -Ryann

Anonymous said...

those look cool did you make one how much money was raised









by:maddox

Anonymous said...

I love the ornaments







bapreet