Friday, May 04, 2018

A warm week!

This week we started the 30x30 One Nature Challenge. It was created by the David Suzuki Foundation and it encourages people to get outside for an additional 30 minutes for 30 days. In Room 31, we think the month of May is the perfect time for it! It's one of my favourite things to do all year! So far, the weather has cooperated! Yay!

Here is Jordan's TWAS from her Kidblog account:

Monday we did weekend wind up I got my phone on Friday and I was so happy  and I played with my friend and we played with my brothers friends to it was so much fun and on Saturday we played to and with her two sisters and it was fun and on Sunday we played and with her sisters that was my weekend. We did gym and we played capture the pin and it was fun I like it I lot.
Tuesday we had new attendance and it was kites and you had to tap it and let it fly. and we got new name tags and are names are flowers and I like mine.
Wednesday we did the 30x30  nature challenge we did BHS reads outside it was so much fun I love it.we had I fire drill and it was good and ok.
Thursday I was not at school the whole day and I went to myrca  and it was so much fun I love it so much and I want to go back.
Friday we got to see Ethan's gecko: Marley it was so cute and did not want to let go of me at all. and we are doing TWAS for you right now.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like are new attendance

Kaz