Friday, May 18, 2018

A rainy Friday!

We had indoor recess all day on Friday . . . but I don't mind! We really needed the rain, PLUS, hopefully this means that the weather for the long weekend will be great! We've had a busy week . . . just wrapping up social studies presentations on European explorers, and tackling science. I think learning about the human body is my favourite unit in science for Grade 5!

Here is Sawyer's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

On Monday we our roof top photos there's not much to say all it is,is a photo from the roof of the school.
we also did our 30 x 30 challenge and we did BHS reads out there it was relaxing.
 
On Tuesday we did math games with clock partners mine were Ethan and Cayden it was fun. 
We also had poetry we did haiku poems they are hard!!!

On Wednesday we had music we did word search's because we had a sub,not subway a substitute!!!.
we also had gym we did four way soccer it was AWESOME
and we also had laptops thanks to Jordan I played Poptropica it was LIT

On Thursday we were learning about the skeletal system    it is soooooo cool how our body's work.    we also did ss preinitiations about European explorers I already did mine so I listened  to others.

 On Friday we had a class meeting we did as the wind blows and discussed problems.  And theeeeeeen were doing TWAS right now so I am almost done and now I'm done. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who was it for as the wind blows
Charles