Friday, March 16, 2018

Goodbye Term 2, Hello Term 3!

It was a great week in Room 31. I think we can all agree that it was a tad difficult adjusting to the time change! *YAWN* We worked hard on preparing our portfolios for student-led conferences that took place Thursday evening and Friday morning. Thanks for celebrating Term 2 with us!

Here is Chantal's TWAS from her Kidblog account:

 Monday
we had gym but I for got what we did. We used comic life and my didn't work for some reason.
Tuesday
we had book buddies and we read LOTS of books. We did art inspired by James rizzi! We did the art of the birds!
Wednesday
We had BHS reads! I'm reading warriors fire and ice! it's awesome! We had free time on the laptop Thanks Rylan!
Thursday
We worked on are portfolios and I like mine! Also we did TWAS :3
Friday
Theres is no school Friday I don't know what to do!
Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its sad to say that term 2 is gone but now think of it 3 months left of school
Anthony