Friday, March 02, 2018

Designing + Building = FUN

We have spent lots of time working on our science design projects this week! The students are working independently to design and make marble runs to meet specific criteria. It has been so awesome to see how encouraging they are to one another. No design is the same! I LOVE IT! We also started multiplication this week, which has been a bit of a refresher for lots of us!

Here is Ty's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

MONDAY I chilled out on  the bed watching TV that day is no school.
Tuesday birds hill school reads or BHS reads I was reading caching fire the second hunger games book. science design its when we started drawing the marble run.
Dress like a book character on
Wednesday!
Wednesday gym we did pick a ball like tennis but its not we need the nets low to touch the ground. library I picked good books the names are 1. amulet 2. mean machines I like the mean machines book it tells me about lots of cars.
Thursday new spots I sit by myself it easier to work yay!!!!! science design I ended my work its easy for some people for me nice and easy. name tags its march leprechaun month (get some gold everyone) the name tags are clovers.
Friday science design I helped hunter with working on the marble run.
TWAS stands for this week at school we go on kid blog and post about the week you know the week have a good time on your weekend see you next week.

New attendance for March!



No comments: