Friday, January 19, 2018

Terrific TWAS

We've had a busy week of wrapping up our science research projects. I'm really excited for the students to present them next week! We finished our graphing unit in math with a pop quiz and started patterning. Today, we worked on a beautiful art job, modeled after artist Paul Klee. It's taking loads of patience, but I know the end result will be worth it!

Here is Sawyer's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Math: pictographs
Monday- We did science research I am researching tsunamis  I am almost done my diorama and I finished my powerpoint . We also had gym we are doing gymnastics in gym right now it is pretty easy.

Tuesday- we did a reading strategy it was when you make connections to the book you get more interested to the book. we did BHS reads I am reading a new book called heart of a champion it is a MYRCA club book it is super interning its about a kid whos brother is a really good baseball player and he wants to be one to but he has a problem with his heart.

Word Work Wednesday
Wednesday- we had word work Wednesday where we have to try to spell word with random letters the 11 letter word was destruction. we also did a thing where you had to say what good writer's would do we did it in a group my group was Emily, Emma, Dax and Brennen.

Thursday- we did math it was patterning it was easy. We also had zones of regulation we learnt about  we you think other would thinking when you get in the zones

Friday- we had book buddies we were reading the whole time. We also did a writing prompt it was cool and fun I did 2 of them. 

Paul Klee inspired art on Friday!



No comments: