Friday, October 07, 2016

I'm thankful for YOU!

We've had a busy 4 day week! I've been so impressed with how the students of Room 31 are loving "BHS Reads" and our "Read to Self" time! This group of kiddos truly love reading!  :)

We started off the week with a new attendance on the Smartboard (always a hit), new spots, and new nametags for our desks. We have been doing LOTS of place value in math and loads of science. We even fit in a fun leaf art activity!

Today, the students had the day off, but teachers were able to choose a workshop for the morning. I headed over to Kildonan East Collegiate to learn about coding with other RETSD teachers. Then, all the BHS staff joined up for a school-wide in-service for the afternoon. It's always interesting when the teacher becomes the student! Ha!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Take time to think about all the things you're thankful for!

Ms. Wasney  :)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ms.wasney I very happy about the dog house canteen and what you fave food there? corbin

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Wasney!
I liked doing the leaf art. Mine looks grest do you
Carter :D

Anonymous said...

hey ms wasney
I am so glad that the canteen has re opened. I am also glad that you
and the seven canteen girls are donating to the rhonald McDonald house
because you are donating to my brother.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

still not done my leaf art hope I finish soon by Keaston

Anonymous said...

hey Ms wasney I liked the leaf art we did. Dylan

Anonymous said...

Hey ms wasney
Love how the leaf art turned out how bout you I love your art ideas

p.s I LOVE ART!

_Katie