Friday, March 18, 2016

A very musical week!

Kaitlyn earned a Silver at the music
festival for her piano piece!
On Monday we practiced our music performance. The songs we were working on were A Splash Of Blue and Shepherd`s Hey. We also worked on our portfolios. These are the only things we did on Monday. I also ate lunch. It was good. I can`t remember what I ate though.
On Tuesday we had music again. We practiced the exact same songs. We had gym. We played handball. I started at defense and ended at defence. But I never got to be goalie. We had read to self. I read a book. The book was called 5 Stages and it was written by Dylan. 
Report cards went home on Monday!
On Wednesday we had another music practice. I learned my alto xylophone part and I polished my tube part. We also got to share our portfolios with our fellow classmates. I shared mine with Corbin and he shared his with me. We cleaned our classroom for parent teacher meetings, too.
On Thursday we went to the MUSIC FESTIVAL at Lakewood school. All that practicing finally paid off! We got GOLD. We also had computer lab and I wrote this. We also got ice cream sandwiches and Oreos. The Oreos were gold and I got a vanilla ice cream sandwich.
Term 2 Comic Life for portfolios!
Our Grade 2 Book Buddies
sharing their portfolios!
On Friday there was no school.
By: Coen



No comments: