Thursday, April 23, 2015

A T. W. A. S. of a kind!

I am super excited that our Kidblogs are up and running again. The students are loving it too! You can check out everyone's posts HERE. Thanks to Angela for sharing her TWAS on our class blog! All of the pictures are from our Instagram account . . . you should follow us!  :)

This week went by really quick. But it was really good and fun!

On Monday, we had a science quiz for our second term of science which was: Simple Machines! On Sunday before I went to bed, my mom helped me with the review. She would ask me questions on the review and I would have to answer them. One example is name all the seven simple machines. Which actually since I was tired, I couldn't remember all of them which freaked me out! But later on Monday, when we did our test, I could remember NO problem! .......Except for the levers......

On Monday. We got to something very fun and exciting in gym class. We.....got.....a.....extra....BOUNUS GYM!!!!!! But the funny part is I forgot why we even got it! Me and Aria and a few other fellow classmates all played on our own Mat Cars on one side of the gym. One of the most funniest part of our extra gym class was when we all fighted over the rubber pigs! It was so funny! Me and Aria found a secret compartment in the double mats where we could hide our creatures. You exspect me to tell you where that was!?!?!? NO WAY!!!! Thats our plan and we are not going to give it away.

On Tuesday, We started our term 3 science  topic......THE HUMAN BODY!!!!! I'm kind of excited for this term becasue its really facinating to learn about yourself and how you work. On Tuesday, we just started the intro, but there is yet more to come! On the intro, we had to jot down what we already know about the human body and questions we have. I had a lot of questions, thats for sure. I would really want to know how our stomach takes out the nutrients out of our food. That allways questioned me. On the back of the paper we had to put the different fancy science questions in the right area. There where about six boxes and one for breathing, the other for mucles, and so on. Later in the week, when we marked them, I got a lot wrong, but at least I tried my best!

On Tuesday, we had gym. I'm not sure if I really enjoyed this class, well some of it. I think this was  the class that we used giant playing cards for our warm up. And we practiced for our basketball term. I do not like bastket ball, but sometimes I do. Its kind of funny how my likes and dislikes change so quickly. I think we actully did two warm ups, one for bastket ball, and the other for well, I don't know, just for the rest of the gym class. The basketball warm up, we had to like do a shuffle thing sideways across the gym. From the clostest line, then back, then the next one, and back, and then the next one after that, then back again! It was so annoying!!!!!

On Wednesday, we walked to Robert Andrews to watch their play called, Hair Spray. It took us about..... Uh, half an hour to walk there. It was super cold and my head was dizzy. My ears where feezing, AND IT WAS WINDY! But the cool thing was it that we walked on Earth Day :) ! Now onto the play....It was good, but al little confusing sometimes the speaker went crazy loud! On the way back to school, It was really warm out.

On Wednesday, we also had Library. I re-newed my Karate book, and, uh, and....oh yah! I remember now. I and Aria got A Dinopedia book. About a week ago, Abbey brought her Dinosaur book and she opened to a random page and that was the dinosaur you where for the day. I and Aria also kind of did that in the library with the dino book. It turned out that I was a little bird chicken thing and Aria was a T.Rex!

On Thursday, We, well I for one had Mad science in the morning. When my mom woke me up I could sure feel the difference of how tired I was. I could barely get out of bed. The first class was simple, and kind of weired. We learned about the digestive system which perfectly fits in with our term topic in science.  Every class we get a take-home project. This one, well was weired. We basicly got a human stomach in a bag. At home, we are supposed to pur water and gross stuff in the bag, let it sit over night, and push it out the other end! I`m bad at explaining, but trust me, its worse then it sounds.

On Thursday, We had TWAS which I am doing at home right now at 5:03 pm. I am actually doing it on my tablet, isn't that weired? This was my second TWAS to put on the my blog. Hmmmmm, what else to say....Ok, figured something out to say. First of all, I can't wait to get working on more weekly TWASes on here. Second, uh, well....I forgot.

On Friday, I have no idea what I'm going to do. But I think Aria might come over....maybe. the reason I never know what I'm going to do the next day is because I am not one of those kind of people that plan ahead. I'm the kind that just goes where ever life takes them. That's how I enjoy it the best unless it's not my cup of tea to be taken where life tells me, but other wise, I just go with the flow. If Aria does come over, we will probably play outside in my HUGE backyard. then maybe later, we might play Minecraft or make a fort under my bunk bed. What ever happens, I will try to enjoy it. 😊 :)

By:Angela

No comments: