Monday, January 12, 2015

Reading Takes Flight: Winnipeg Jets Contest

I received the best email today from the Jets Organization! Once again, the Winnipeg Jets are holding a contest to win the chance to have a player visit classrooms during February (aka: I LOVE to read month)! I have entered this contest before, with not much luck. However, this year is a bit different . . . we do not have to write a 200 word essay, instead we need to write the Top 5 reasons a player should visit our class. Something that is also new this year is that students can apply as well! I'm encouraging everyone in Room 31 to enter the contest so that we have LOTS of chances!

Click HERE to be directed to the contest link.

I'm crossing my fingers that 2015 is the lucky year!  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! it would be awsome to have a jets player in room 31! by jason

Anonymous said...

we cross are fingers to win this contest and we need as many people to enter the draw as we can
by matt

Anonymous said...

lets hope our class can do it and get a winnipeg jets player in our classroom. i think i will enter the draw too. from aria